Thanks,
Staff
Alpha RolePlay 0.3X RC2
Welcome,
Login Or Register to post in our forum and make sure you enjoy your time

Thanks,
Staff
Alpha RolePlay 0.3X RC2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

78.157.200.212:7780

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Translator

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 48 on Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:45 am

i want to make like a topic on tge formus for who the gangs got accepted and apply on formus for who wants to join a gang

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Decoy Woods

i want to make like a topic on tge formus for who the gangs got accepted and apply on formus for who wants to join a gang Empty
PostSubject: i want to make like a topic on tge formus for who the gangs got accepted and apply on formus for who wants to join a gang   i want to make like a topic on tge formus for who the gangs got accepted and apply on formus for who wants to join a gang EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:46 pm

Hi i want to make a topic for my gang since mine is accepted i mean like who wants to join my gang he applies on forums because i am busy these days too i wish that you guys understood me

Back to top Go down
Brian Vector
I AM THE LAW
Brian Vector

i want to make like a topic on tge formus for who the gangs got accepted and apply on formus for who wants to join a gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want to make like a topic on tge formus for who the gangs got accepted and apply on formus for who wants to join a gang   i want to make like a topic on tge formus for who the gangs got accepted and apply on formus for who wants to join a gang EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:21 pm

Open a topic? Simple as that... -.-
Back to top Go down
http://alpha-gaming.arabchampions.net
Omar_
Server Manager
Omar_

PostSubject: Re: i want to make like a topic on tge formus for who the gangs got accepted and apply on formus for who wants to join a gang   i want to make like a topic on tge formus for who the gangs got accepted and apply on formus for who wants to join a gang EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:25 am

Decoy , Firstly you can't make a topic because:
1. Gangs doesn't have forums in real life but Factions like LSPD , FBI etc.. have.
2. Players have to find the gang leaders ICly or it will be MG.

So I believe that anyone will want to join your gang he will find you ICly and ask you then you have to test him ICly and OOCly.
Back to top Go down
Brian Vector
I AM THE LAW
Brian Vector

PostSubject: Re: i want to make like a topic on tge formus for who the gangs got accepted and apply on formus for who wants to join a gang   i want to make like a topic on tge formus for who the gangs got accepted and apply on formus for who wants to join a gang EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:24 pm

Omar_ wrote:
Decoy , Firstly you can't make a topic because:
1. Gangs doesn't have forums in real life but Factions like LSPD , FBI etc.. have.
2. Players have to find the gang leaders ICly or it will be MG.

So I believe that anyone will want to join your gang he will find you ICly and ask you then you have to test him ICly and OOCly.

He's Explaining another thing... Don't Mis-Charge him ~.-
Back to top Go down
http://alpha-gaming.arabchampions.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want to make like a topic on tge formus for who the gangs got accepted and apply on formus for who wants to join a gang   i want to make like a topic on tge formus for who the gangs got accepted and apply on formus for who wants to join a gang Empty

Back to top Go down

i want to make like a topic on tge formus for who the gangs got accepted and apply on formus for who wants to join a gang
Page 1 of 1